2018/2019 post UTME screening form of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is out. This is a guide on how to register for ABUAD post UTME, admission requirements, date for ABUAD post UTME exam, documents required and other details.
This is to inform all aspirants or JAMB candidates who chose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in their 2018/2018 JAMB UTME that the post UTME screening form of the school is out.
How to register for ABUAD Post UTME 2018/2019
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
2. Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE)Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
3. Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
4. Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
5. Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) is not allowed
How to get ABUAD Post UTME Form 2018/2018
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2, 000 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number while Postgraduate Application form is also N10, 500 and to be paid into the Postgraduate School Account Number.
(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website
Please read the complete admission guidelines at ABUAD website