Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma post UTME 2018/2019 announced, both for JAMB and Direct Entry students. All aspirants of AAU who wish to apply so should follow the guidelines and complete their application before the closing date.
Eligibility for AAU post UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice,
- scored at least 175 in 2018/2019 JAMB/UTME
How much is AAU post UTME form? The application form fee is N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only and payment can be made using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
How to apply for AAU post UTME 2018/2019
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using ATM debit cards on Interswitch. All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 13th August, 2018 to Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
The ONLINE screening for candidates with awaiting result would be done at a later date to be communicated to affected candidates.
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, 5th July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
Candidates should check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and Portal at https://aaue.eaeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission procedure.
- Any candidate who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically ‘disqualified’.
C. M. ADAMAIGBO, KSC, MANUPA