ABSU admission lists 2018-2019 released. Aspirants of Abia state university can check their admission status. ABSU admission list is available online on the school website as well as on JAMB CAPS. See guidelines to check admission status.
— Update —
ABSU admission list, which was first released on JAMB CAPS, is now available on the school portal. Candidates can follow the steps below to check their admission status on the school website.
How To Check ABSU Admission List on ABSU website
- Candidates should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/)
- Under “Applicants” on the menu Section, Select “Purchase Admission Status Checking Card” and proceed to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
– Log back on to the ABSU portal (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/),
– Under “Applicants” Select your Check Admission Status and provide your JAMB Registration Number where required and proceed to login and check your admission status and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
– Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom. Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed.
How to check ABSU admission status on JAMB CAPS
What you have to do is login to JAMB CAP, click “Check UTME/DE Admission Status 2018” and click search next to your JAMB registration number. You can read here how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS