Abia State University (ABSU) has released the results of candidates who participated in the school’s 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exams.
Now that ABSU post-UTME results are out, all the aspirants of the school can proceed to check their screening results. See guidelines to check your below.
How to Check ABSU Post-UTME Screening Results 2019/2020
First, note that you need to generate a result checker PIN code at ₦3,100.00.
- Log on to the ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate the invoice.
- Candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of ₦3,100.00 (Three Thousand One Hundred Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU Post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email [email protected]
Wishing you guys all the best. Now you can spread this information by sharing this post. Thanks.