Abia state university (ABSU) post UTME form 2018/2019 is out. See ABSU cutoff marks, how to apply for ABSU post UTME, requirements, ABSU screening date 2018 and other information you really need.
A quick summary of information on ABSU post UTME 2018/2019. The cutoff mark is set at 150, while application fee is two thousand Naira only (N2000). Candidates are to start apply for the screening exercise from Thursday 5th July, 2018 and application closes on Friday 27th July, 2018.
ABSU Post UTME 2018/2019 guidelines
How to apply for ABSU post UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates who are eligible should visit ABSU portal to begin the application. ABSU postal: abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- On ABSU portal, generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
Where to pay for ABSU post UTME
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
After you have made payment, continue you ABSU post UTME application as listed below
- Go back to ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
Deadline for ABSU post UTME application 2018/2019
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 27thJuly, 2018.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere