ADSU deparmental cutoff marks, admission requirements: Adamawa state university (ADSU) has released admission requirements for different programs in the university, as well as departmental cutoff marks for UTME candidates.
ADSU Admission requirements
- All programmes in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences: Five (5) relevant credits including English and Mathematics except English, History and Mass Communication
- Faculties of Agriculture, Science and Science Education: candidates must have four (4) relevant credits pass, including Mathematics, then sign an undertaking to meet O’level credit pass in English before proceeding to 300 level.
ADSU Placement of candidates
Candidates will be placed as follows:
- 100 Level: UTME, and Direct Entry (DE) OND, ND with a pass.
- 200 Level:
- a). NCE with a minimum of 9 points having met O’ level requirements for the programme.
- b). IJMB with a minimum of 6 points has met O’ level requirement for the programme.
- c). ND with a minimum of LOWER CREDIT and having met O’ Level requirements for the programme.
ADSU Departmental cutoff marks 2018/2019
Below is the departmental cutoff marks of Adamawa state university (ADSU) for 2018/2019 session. Please note that this is UTME cutoff marks, which implies the minimum score the candidate must have in the 2018/2019 UTME result before he is eligible for screening for the course he applied for. This is different for admission cutoff marks.
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRIC||CUT OFF MARK|
|a.||Agric Economic & Extension||150|
|d.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2.||FACULTY OF ART|
|1.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|4.||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|g.||Geology and Mining||150|
|5.||FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|f.||Sociology and Anthropology||150|