Application for AGIP 2018/2019 Post Graduate Scholarship is ongoing. See about AGIP scholarship 2018/2019, scholarship application requirements, eligibility and other necessary information.
The 2018/2019 AGIP Postgraduate scholarship will offer the interested Nigerian graduates opportunities to study overseas or in Nigerian universities, depending on the categories of awards listed below.
Categories of AGIP 2018/2019 Scholarship awards
- Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligibility for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
AGIP Scholarship Guidelines and Instructions
Interested graduates are strongly advised to read the AGIP 2018/2019 Scholarship guide before applying.