Ajayi Crowther University, ACU 2018/2019 JUPEB andsmission form and 2018/2019 Pre-Degree admission for of Ajayi Crowther University are out. This post will guide you on how to apply for Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB program and Pre-degree program 2018/2019.
Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission requirements
Pre-Degree programme runs for a duration of one academic session. Candidate applying for pre-degree programme must possess a minimum of three (3) credits level passes at the SSCE/ GCE Ordinary Level in not more than two sittings. Candidates who successfully complete the programme, will be eligible for admission into the 100 level after retaking and passing the UTME and WAEC/SSCE NECO
Foundation programme runs for a duration of one academic session. Candidates who are deficient in UTME but have basic minimum of five (5) credit level passes in SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level relevant to their course of interest can apply. Candidates who successfully complete the programme, can proceed to 200 Level through JAMB Direct Entry.
Please see list of available JUPEB/Pre-Degree programs of Ajayi Crowther University here: https://cpfp.acu.edu.ng/index.php/programmes
How to apply for Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB/Pre-Degree 2018/2019
You can apply online directly or download the application form. See details below.
Online Application – How to apply for Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB/Pre-Degree 2018/2019 ONLINE
- Visit the application page to create a user account: https://cpfp.acu.edu.ng/index.php/register
- Log in to your user’s account with the Username and Password specified during account creation
- From your account dashboard, click on ‘Fill Application Form’ icon to complete online application form
- Make payment of ₦6,000 into Ajayi Crowther University’s Ecobank Account [A/c number: 3192002268].
- Send a scanned copy of your admission form payment teller to [email protected]
Offline Application – How to apply for Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB/Pre-Degree 2018/2019 ONLINE
Download the application form: http://acu.edu.ng/downloads/ADMISSION-APPLICATION-FORM-FOR-CPFP.pdf
Print out the downloaded application form and carefully complete it.
Make payment of ₦6,000 to Ajayi Crowther University’s EcoBank Account [A/c number: 3192002268].
Applicants are to take the payment teller to the university bursary to obtain official receipt
- Attach photocopy of the receipt to the completed application form and submit to:
Centre for Pre-degree & Foundation Programme
Ajayi Crowther University
PMB 1066, Oyo.