Akwa Ibom state university 2018/2019 post UTME screening announced: applicants of the university are to note the guidelines below for AKSU Post-UTME screening 2018/2019 and the Direct entry guidelines as well.
This guideline includes:
Table of content
- Aksu JAMB cutoff marks 2018/2019
- AKSU screening date 2018/2019
- Screening exam venue and time
- AKSU post UTME registration procedure 2018/2019
- Direct entry screening
AKSU JAMB Cutoff Mark 2018/2019
Minimum cutoff mark is 160. In other words, candidates who scored 160 and above in 2018/2010 JAMB UTME exam are qualified. This cutoff applies for Direct Entry applicants.
AKSU Screening Date 2018/2019
Date for AKSU Post-UTME Screening exercise is from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July, 2018
AKSU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Date 2018/2019
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Time and venue for AKSU post UTME screening 2018/2019
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9am daily.
Requirements for AKSU post UTME 2018/2019
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
Registration procedure for AKSU post UTME 2018/2019
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
- Certificate of
- 2018 UTME result
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Tagged: AKSU post UTME form 2018/2019, AKSU screening exam 2018, AKSU post UTME screening, AKSU cutoff marks