Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi post-UTME screening exercise and admission for 2018/2019 session: This is to inform all 2018 JAMB prospective Candidates of ABTU that the screening form of the school is out.
All prospective candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi as first choice in the recently concluded JAMB 2018 exam and scored at least 180 are eligible to apply for the screening.
- ABTU Cutoff marks 2018: 180
- Post UTME application fee: Two thousand Naira only (N2,000)
- Deadline for ABTU post-UTME application: Monday 16th – Monday 31st July,
How to apply for ABTU post UTME 2018/2019
1. Visit ABTU website for screening exam: www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
2. Use your JAMB registration number as User name and follow the steps below:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date).
Please note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
ABTU Direct Entry Application 2018/2019
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.