Postgraduate admission list of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for 2018/2019 candidates is out. In this post is the procedure to check ATBU PG admission list/status.
Please follow the steps below to check if you have been offered provisional admission into the school of postgraduate studies of ATBU.
Steps to check ATBU PG Admission Status
1. Go to ATBU school of postgraduate studies portal: www.pgsch.atbu.edu.ng
2. Click “Check Admission” from admission menu. Note: use the phone number you submitted your application as your username, then with your password.
3. If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in colour.
4. Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
How to pay ATBU postgraduate acceptance fee
For candidates offered admission into the PG programs,
1. After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and the second button pays for admission letter (N2000).
2. Click on the button one after the other to make a payment or generate RRR to make payment at the bank.
3. To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
4. After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
5. Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
Congratulations in advance!