Auchi Poly Post-UTME 2018/2019 Screening announced. Post UTME candidates who chose the institution of learning during 2018/2019 UTME and met the minimum requirements of tge school can apply. See Auchi Poly cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date and post UTME application form cost below.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off mark
The school’s cutoff make is 100. Candidates that made 100 or above in 2018 JAMB result have crossed the minimum cutoff mark.
Date for Auchi Polytechnic screening exam
Screening exam is scheduled to hold July 31st – August 2nd, 2018.
Eligibility for Auchi Poly post UTME
1. All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 100 and above.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required processing fees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION METHOD
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
POST UTME EXAMINATION DATES:
31st July – 2nd August 2018.
G.O. Eboreime, Esq.