Following the release of the BASU admission lists 2019/2020, successful candidates are expected to commence their screening & clearance from the date specified below.
BASU Clearance/registrations 2019/2020
The physical screening and clearance are scheduled to commence Monday, 21st October 2019.
The newly admitted students are to report at the designated campuses for the exercises as follows:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
List of documents required for BASU clearance
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
- One (1) passport photograph
- Scratch cards of the O-level examination they are submitting.