Bauchi State University (BASU) has released its supplementary admission lists for the 2019/2020 JAMB/UTME & Direct Entry (DE) candidates seeking admission into the university.
Hence, if you are or know an aspirant of BASU whose names did not appear in the first list, proceed as shown in this post to check your admission status in the supplementary list.
How to check BASU supplementary admission status 2019/2020
- Visit BASU supplementary admission checker 2019/2020
- Locate which list that applies to you (i.e. UTME or DE)
- Go through the pages of the admission list to check your name and registration number.
Instructions to successful candidates
Bauchi State University, Gadau hereby invites the under-listed candidates for physical screening starting from Friday 6th December 2019 and ending on Saturday 14th December 2019 by 4:00 pm. Candidates are to report at the designated campuses as follows:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
NB: All candidates must come along with:
1. Originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
2. One (1) passport photograph
2. Scratch cards of the O’level examination they are submitting.