Benue State University Markudi (BSUM) post UTME form is out. Apply for BSUM screening 2018. See guidelines below, including eligibility (requirements) for the post UTME screening, cutoff mark (JAMB cutoff mark), registration deadline and more.
BSUM screening 2018
- BSUM Cutoff mark: 180
- Post UTME application fee: thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
- Program: Degree (undergraduate) programs
- Admission Session: 2018/2019
- Registration period: from Thursday, 6th September, 2018 to Thursday, 13th September, 2018.
- BSUM Post UTME application deadline: Thursday, 13th September, 2018.
How to Apply for BSUM Post UTME 2018/2019
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee specified above.
How to pay BSUM Post UTME application fee
Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
Payment category as “POST UTME APPLICATION
- Type in the UTME Registration number,
- Select Session as “2018/2019”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
(I) For Online payments using Mastereard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page.
From the drop down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your applications.
(II) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank, using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(IIl) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select “Quickteller” from the ATM menu
- Select “Pay Bills”
- Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration.
Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata
Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/INECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin
- JAMB Result slip
Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slip on the day of Post UTME.
BSUM Post UTME Screening Timetable
See dates, time and venue for Benue State University (BSUM) screening: BSUM Screening schedule
Please share this info. All the best.