COOU second round post UTME 2018/2019 announced. Interested candidates can read how to apply for the supplementary admission and other necessary information.
NOTICE: If you have not checked your admission status, please see COOU/ANSU admission list 2018/2019.
How to apply for COOU second round post-UTME admission 2018/2019
1. Post-UTME screening fee is two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only and candidates are to pay this fee at any branch of banks listed below:
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc.
2. Registration is to be done online on the school website: https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
3. After payment, you will be issued an Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal
4. While completing the online registration, make sure to upload/provide the following:
- your recent Passports photographs,
- Senior School Certificate Examination Results
- JAMB UTME Result slips,
- Email and GSM numbers
Warning: failure to upload/supply the information listed above on your registration form shall result to the candidate being disqualified from the screening process.
Deadline for ANSU second round post-UTME registration 2018/2019
Online Registration for the second round post-UTME Screening shall close at midnight, on Sunday, 14th October, 2018.
Candidates who had registered for the first batch Screening Exercise should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM number: 08060378049 or send your problem to this email [email protected] in case of any login problem or visit the ICT Unit of the University. Visit this Link to log in Your problems to create tickets for resolution. www.teneceschoolsupport.com
Good with your quest for admission and please spread this info using the links below. Thank you.