Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH supplementary post-UTME screening 2018-2019 announced.
2018-2019 admission seekers are hereby informed of this very opportunity from CRUTECH.
The school is open to accept more candidates, and hence, is organizing second batch post-UTME screening for all interested candidates.
Here are few things you need to know before proceeding with the instructions below:
CRUTECH JAMB cut-off mark is 150. So, for you to be eligible for the post UTME screening, you must have scored 150 or above in 2018-2019 JAMB.
Also, note that the post UTME application fee is two thousand Naira (N2000) only.
Deadline: Application for CRUTECH supplementary post-UTME screenin is December 14th, 2018.
Eligibility for CRUTECH Supplementary Post-UTME screening 2018/2019
Eligible candidates are those who:
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice but missed the First Screening or were not admitted in the first choice.
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination
Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions in the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 14th December, 2018.
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
How to apply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post-UTME 2018/2019
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.
The following courses are available for second choice.
- Business Education
- Technical Education
- Education Physics
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Human Anatomy
- Econs. & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
Help Lines: 07062048282; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784