How to pay EBSU acceptance fee: This is for candidates offered admission in the recently released admission lists of Ebonyi state university. If you are yet to know your admission status, see below how to confirm your admission status.
How to check EBSU admission status? Please see EBSU admission list
EBSU Acceptance Fee 2018/2019
How much is EBSU acceptance fee? EBSU acceptance fee is twenty-five thousand Naira (N25, 050) only. Note that this fee is non-refundable.
Where to pay EBSU acceptance fee: You can pay the fee on REMITA Platform at any bank of your choice nationwide within two weeks or have your admission forfeited.
How to Print EBSU admission slip
After you have paid the acceptance fee, follow the steps below to print your admission slip:
- Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
- Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- Return to the Portal and login.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
- Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter
Please share this info. Enjoy your studies in EBSU.