This is to inform the candidates who applied for admission into Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) that the EBSU post-UTME registration for 2020 admissions has been scheduled to commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020.
EBSU Post-UTME registration deadline: Registration will commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020 and end on Thursday, 9th July 2020. Endeavour to complete your registration before the closing date.
Cutoff mark: The cutoff mark is 160. That is EBSU aspirants who score 160 or above in their 2020 JAMB.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
How to register for EBSU Post-UTME 2020
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only
- Go to EBSU Post-UTME portal
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill in the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Make sure to choose the right Application Form Category (that is, either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY)
- Make sure that your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- Then, Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the EBSU post-UTME registration page and resume by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
All the best!