Instruction: Answer ALL questions from this section
1. Comprehension simply means ____
a) understanding b) confusion c) convince d) persuade
2. Gender refers to ____
a) sex b) age c) friend d) The same
3. Which of the following is not a pronoun?
a) verb b) He c) They d) You
4. All are types of gender except
a) feminine b) masculine c) neuter d) winter
5. Feminine gender refer to ____ gender
a) male b) female c) common d) none of the above
6. All are examples of future tense except
a) will b) today c) next week d) shall
7. ____ is the rising and falling od tune or speaker’s voice.
a) stress b) syllable c) information d) voiceless
8. This is my book. This sentence is ____
a) statement b) question c) command d) request
9. Who are you? The sentence indicates ____
a) statement b) polite request c) interrogation d) rhetorical
10. Pronoun are words used instead of ____
a) verb b) noun c) conjunction d) adjective
11. Which of the following is not a type of tense?
a) adverb b) present tense c) past tense d) future tense
12. We have ____ case in pronoun
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4
13. All are cases in pronoun except
a) subjective b) possessive c) intersect d) objective
14. “I” is a first (1st) person pronoun. True or False.
15. All are types of composition writing except
a) narrative b) comparative c) descriptive d) argumentative
16. All are parts of grammar except
a) verb b) adjective c) composition d) none of the above
17. All are type of pronoun except
a) personal b) possessive c) interrogative d) abstract
18. This is a boy. The underlined word is a ____
a) noun b) pronoun c) verb d) adjective
19. Which of the following is not a part of speech?
a) noun b) pronoun c) education d) verb
20. All are example of compound words except
a) Head boy b) Headgood c) Noun d) classroom
1. With examples, explain pronoun
2. Make five sentences
3. Write a letter to your friend. Tell him/her about your school.
Tagged: JSS English Language Past questions and answers, JSS 2 Past questions and answers on English language, Junior WAEC, JSS Past questions and answers for JSS 2, English Language past questions and answers