Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) 2020 post-UTME screening exercise application announced.
Whether or not your choice of universities in 2019 UTME included ESUT, you can apply for the post-UTME. Read the guidelines below about ESUT post-UTME 2019, cutoff mark, requirements for the screening exercise and more.
ESUT JAMB Cutoff marks
ESUT has set their UTME cutoff mark at:
- 200 Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- 170 for other courses
Recommended for ESUT candidates: Join others in ESUT Aspirants WhatsApp Group.
Application closing date
The Post-UTME registration 2020 of ESUT commences Monday, August 10, 2020, and ends September 11th, 2020. The portal closes on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
Below is ESUT post-UTME screening timetable 2019/2020. Also, see how to apply for ESUT post-UTME below.
Date, venue and registration for ESUT Post-UTME screening 2020
- The screening will hold online. Therefore, candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
- The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status on JAMB CAPS and ESUT Portal.
How to apply for ESUT Post-UTME 2020
- 1. Visit the school’s portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- 2. Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- 3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- 4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- 5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include: · By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect. · By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- 6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- 7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
- 8. Confirm your entries.
- 9. Submit your application.
- 10. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
All candidates must upload their O’level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self-disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
Available Courses For 2020/2021 Academic Session
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- * (Mechanical Technology Education)
- * (Electrical/Electronics Education)
- * (Building Technology Education)
- * (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
Via ESUT webpage.