Guidelines for NNPC/MPN Joint Venture application, 2019: Are you a young Nigerian interested in a career in the oil and gas industry? Then this opportunity might be just what you are looking for!
Who is this program for?
The ExxonMobil/NNPC/MPN Apprentice Program is for “young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.”
Eligibility for NNPC/MPN Apprentice Program
Eligible persons are OND holders who must have graduated between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2018, with a minimum of Lower Credit in one of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
Note that even if you have a higher qualification (than OND), you are still not eligible to apply. This is strictly for OND holders.
How to apply
- Visit ExxonMobil website at the Program page
- Read the instructions
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page
- Select the method of application you prefer
- Proceed to supply your details and other required information