Federal College of Education (FCE) Eha-Amufu 2018/2019 (2nd batch) Post-UTME registration has commenced already. See FCE Eha-Amufu UTME screening guidelines and dates for the second batch screening exam.
FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME application guidelines
- Candidates who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible
- Cut off mark is 110.
- Post UTME application fee: N2000.
Date for FCE Eha-Amufu Screening test (second batch) 2018/2019
- DATE: Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
- Venue: College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m
How to apply for FCE Eha-Amufu post-UTME 2018/2019
Purchase the application form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation PIN to go to the College portal and fill the Form. Follow the steps below:
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.