2018/19 Screening exercise for Higher National Diploma (HND) aspirants of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State announced. See info about the screening exercise, date for the exam, and other details.
All aspirants who applied for admission into HND programs of Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State that details about the screening exercise is out.
Available information include date for screening exam, screening fee and how to pay the fee.
Date for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND screening 2018/19
Date: Friday, 9th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Eligibility for Federal Poly Idah HND Screening
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
How to pay HND screening fee of Federal Poly Idah
Candidates are to make all payments through Remita, using any commercial Bank of their choice. Follow the steps below:
- The first step is to visit the payment page on the official website of the school at: http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/secure2017admission/
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
List of Documents Required for Federal Poly Idah HND Screening
The following documents will be required from candidates at the screening venue:
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
Please share this information. Thanks and success!