The federal government-sponsored Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) undergraduate, Master’s/postgraduate and Ph.D. scholarships for the 2020/2021 batch have been announced.
Students who wish to study abroad under the scholarship scheme can apply following the guidelines as shown below.
BEA scholarship 2020/2021 host countries
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to study in higher institutions in these countries:
- Czech Republic
How the BEA scholarship is sponsored
The participating countries (some of which are listed above) are responsible for the tuition and accommodation fees for the students, while the Nigerian government is responsible for supplements, warm clothing, health insurance, research grant where applicable and take off.
BEA scholarship 2020 application deadline: 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM
Accepted fields of study for BEA scholarship:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Eligibility for BEA scholarship:
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
How to apply for BEA scholarship 2020/2021
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to visit the Federal Ministry of Education portal to apply.
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
Complete form online Submit and
Print a copy Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy –
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of years 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS:
i) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
ii) Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229
iv) [email protected]
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
|1||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTOKANO||SOKOTOKANO|
Download BEA scholarship 2020/2021 application guidelines: BEA scholarships 2020/2021 PDF.
For more information and to begin your application, kindly education.gov.ng