DE screening of Federal University Dustin Ma (FUDMA) Announced. To apply for the Direct Entry screening, the candidate must have chosen the university in 2018 DE application.
In addition to that basic requirement, the DE aspirant should also meet the requirements listed below.
Eligibility for FUDM Direct Entry 2018/2019
- Five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
- A minimum of nine (9) points is required for NCE holders
- For Diploma holders, a minimum of lower credit. Note: Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA.
- Candidates through IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
FUDM DE Registration deadline 2018
The online registration for Direct Entry (DE) candidates starts from Monday 6th August, 2018 and closes on Monday, 13th August, 2018, by 12:00 midnight.
Date, time and venue for FUDM DE screening 2018
(FROM 8:00 AM TO 4:00 PM DAILY)
|DAY-1||Tuesday, 14th August, 2018||Faculty of Arts|
Faculty of Science
|DAY-2||Wednesday, 15th August, 2018||Faculty of Agriculture|
Faculty of Social Sciences
|DAY-3||Thursday, 16th August, 2018||Faculty of Management Science|
Faculty of Education
How to register for FUDM DE screening 2018
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR THE DE SCREENING EXERCISE:
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘DIRECT ENTRY (DE) SCREENING FEE’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: [email protected] or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.
Aliyu Dalha Kankia