Federal University Dustin-ma (FUDustinMa ) screening/Post-UTME registration, FUDustinMa cut-off mark, application guidelines, eligibility for the school post UTME and date for the screening exercise of FUDustinMa has been made public. Prospective students and all JAMB students, as well as DE aspirants who chose the university in 2018/2019 are advised to read the guidelines below.
FUDustinMa cutoff mark 2018/2019: The cut-off mark of FUDustinMa is 150.
How much is FUDustinMa post UTME form? FUDustinMa post UTME application fee is N2000.
Deadline for FUDustinMa post UTME application
Registration begins July 9th and end July 24th, 2018.
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
Date and time for FUDustinMa post screening 2018
Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
How to apply for FUDustinMa post UTME 2018/2019
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 9th July, 2018 and end on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018 at 12:00 midnight.
For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
3. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: [email protected] or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.
Aliyu Dalha Kankia