How to pay the acceptance fee of Federal University Dutse, for all candidates offered admission into the university in the 2018/2019 academic session.
This information is for all the candidates offered admission into Federal University Dutse. Such candidates are required to pay their acceptance fee and then proceed with registrations required of fresh students of the institution.
To pay your acceptance fee and proceed with registrations, please do as follows.
How to pay FUDutse acceptance fee 2018/2019
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number
FUDutse registration procedure
After you have paid your acceptance fee (following the steps above),
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.