Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) has released its admission lists for the 2019/2020 admission session. Details on how to check admission status are found in this post.
All candidates seeking admission into Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) in the 2019/2020 session are hereby informed that they can proceed now to check their admission status and those offered admission can proceed to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the offer.
How to check FUGASHUA admission status 2019/2020
- Go to JAMB CAPS at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
When the admission list is uploaded to the school website, candidates can also check their admission status by visiting the school portal.
NB: If offered admission, make sure to accept (or reject it if you don’t want the admission) on JAMB CAPS.
All the best!