Federal University Otuoke registration guidelines for fresh students of the school.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Federal University Otuoke that the school has published guidelines they are to follow to complete their registration and clearance.
Shown below is detailed guide, including documents/items required.
Date and venue for the clearance
The registration/clearance is set to commence Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Venue is ICT Department at West Campus of the school.
Items required for the clearance
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”].
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
Wishing you a hitch free clearance and registration. Please share this post. Thanks.