Admission into the part-time programs of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) announced.
See requirements and how to apply in this post.
How to apply for FUTO Part-Time program
To apply, follow the steps outlined below: Method of Application
Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
1. Click on Prospective students.
2. Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
3. Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
4. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
5. Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
— Proceed with the completion of the form.
— Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
— Confirm your entries.
— Submit your application.
— Print out your acknowledgement slip.
— Await further communication from the University.
How much is FUTO Part-time application fee?
Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FUTO Part-Time Available Programs and Admission Requirements
For the list of all the available part-time courses and their admission requirements, please read on FUTO webpage.