Candidates who applied for admission into Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) but was not offered admission in the recently released merit admission lists of the school can apply for supplementary admission and/or change of course.
Shown in this post are courses the candidate can choose from, and other requirements for the supplementary admission.
Candidate applying for change of course/supplementary admission must have scored at least 180 in his/her post-UTME. Also, online registration for the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions commenced on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
Also, take note of the following:
- Deadline for online registration for the supplementary admission is Friday, September 13, 2019;
- Candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise of the Federal University of Technology Owerri are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- Candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
List of available courses for FUTO Supplementary admission
Shown in the table below is the list of Departments with vacancies which the candidate seeking admission via change of course/supplementary admission can apply for.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. That is, [Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|2.||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|4.||CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||45|
|5.||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|6.||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|8.||COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||50|
|9.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||50|
|10.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)||50|
|11.||ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||45|
|12.||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|13.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)||55|
|14.||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||45|
|15.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||45|
|16.||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|19.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|24.||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
|25.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)||45|
|26.||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||45|
|27.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||45|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe