Gombe State University, GSU announce post UTME screening 2018/2019. Aspirants of the university can now apply for their 2018 screening exercise. See how to apply for GSU post UTME, cutoff marks, eligibility and other information about GSU post UTME 2018/2019.
GSU cutoff mark
The cutoff mark of Gombe state university is 160. That is, you must have scored at least 160 in your JAMB.
Eligibility for Gombe State University post UTME
All candidates who applied into Gombe State University, GSU first choice and have and met the minimum cutoff mark mentioned above in thier UTME/JAMB are eligible.
For Direct Entry: All candidates who applied through direct entry first choice
Physical verification will take place at
- the school campus, Tudun Wada,Gombe
- Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018- Screening of Credentials ,@ Convocation Square.
Venue, date and time for GSU screening 2018/2019
The Post-UTME aptitude test is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
GSU screening 2018/2019 requirements
The requirements for the Physical screening includes the following:
- Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise as follows:
- (a) Jamb result slip for the 2018 UTME Or Online registration slip for the direct entry
- (b) Two coloured passport size photographs
- (c) Writing materials
- (d) Receipts for Two thousands Naira (#2000:00) only non-refundable pre- registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.