Do you wish to submit guest posts, free or paid? Please read and follow the guidelines below.
Free or Sponsored Guest Post
You can submit free or paid guest posts. For free guest posts, you don’t have to pay; But for a sponsored post, you have to pay before the post can get published. Whether it will be free or sponsored (paid) post will depend on the following conditions.
Free Guest Post
Free guest posts include posts that meet all of the following criteria:
– do not contain promotional contents
– do not link to a website that is similar to eduNgr.com in terms of content or niche,
– does not have more than one link, whether the link is clickable or a plain text containing a website name or web address
– is relevant to the niche of this blog. In other words, appeals to the audience of this blog.
Sponsored posts include posts that do not fall under Free Guest Post as described above and also include posts that may:
– contain promotional contents
– have links pointing to websites that are similar to or in the same niche as edungr.com
Terms and Conditions for submitting guest posts at edungr.com
- The guest posts you wish to submit must be your own original, unique work that has not been and is not going to be published elsewhere other than this website.
- No plagiarism, no copyright infringement.
- When quoting other people’s work or content, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts may acknowledge you as the author but will be the property of edungr.com
- Guest post must not be less than 500 words long.
- Guest post must be relevant to the audience of this website.
- You are free to share the links to your guest posts on social media or your own website. Please note the link, not the content so as to avoid duplicate content which harms SEO.
- You may include relevant links but do not include any affiliate link in the guest post.
- Only a MAXIMUM OF TWO outbound links is allowed in guest posts.
- For free guest posts, Edungr.com reserves the right to add its own links where appropriate.
- Edungr.com does not offer any compensation for writing guest posts.
- For free guest posts, Edungr.com reserves the right to edit guest posts where necessary.
- Your update to your approved guest post may be accepted. But note that any edits that may change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT” disclaimer added with a date.
- Edungr reserves the right to refuse publication or remove any Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post author/owner.
- No illegal activity/content is allowed.
* By submitting a guest post to edungr.com, you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions above and that you are in no way becoming a part of this website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the edungr.com.
Submit Guest Post
Ready? Submit your guest post below.