Postgraduate application form of University of Benin (UniBen PG) 2018/2019 is out. Postgraduate aspirants who wish to apply for admission into University of Benin school of postgraduate studies should follow the application guidelines as published by UniBen to register.
- how to apply for UniBen PG studies 2018
- UniBen postgraduate programs 2018
How to apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate admission 2018
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 31st July 2018 and 12.00 midnight 30th September 2018.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Applicationon the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 4th October 2018 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE (For Part-Time Undergraduate)
Application website closes by 30th September 2018. (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 30th September 2018). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 11th and 12th October 2018. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
UNIBEN Postgraduate admission requirements & available programs 2018/2019
For General University Admission Requirements and list of available programs, visit here: https://news.uniben.edu/index.php/2018/08/09/admission-into-part-time-undergraduate-and-post-graduate-degree-programmes-for-2018-2019/