Imo state university, IMSU screening exam for 2018: Post UTME form of IMSU is out. Registration also commence as indicated below. All aspirants of Imo state university for the 2018/2019 session are advised to read the guidelines for IMSU post UTME as shown below.
How to apply for IMSU post UTME 2018-2019
To apply for IMSU post UTME 2018/2019, candidates are to do so online at IMSU portal. The link to the portal and registration guidelines is provided below, but before that, here are few thing to note about IMSU screening 2018:
- IMSU cutoff mark 2018: 180
- IMSU Post UTME application fee: N2000.
- Period for IMSU post-UTME registration 2018: 17th July, 2018 and end on 30th July 2018.
- Application closing date: July 30th.
- Date for IMSU screening 2019: August 13th-18th, 2018.
Steps to register for IMSU post UTME 2018/2019
- Go to IMSU post UTME registration portal: IMSU Post UTME application portal
- Kindly generate the application invoice by supplying the JAMB Registration number and after which you can proceed to the following Bank to make payment using Tpay :
1. Imo state MFB
4. Zenith Bank
5. IMSU MFB
- After Payment, return to the application page and insert your Jamb registration number again
- Enter your confirmation order pin gotten from the bank
- enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print your acknowledgement slip
- Await announcement from the University.
The examination which has been scheduled to take place on Monday 13th August and end on Saturday 18th August 2018, is for candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and in joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
In addition, candidates must posses at least 5 (five) credit level passes in their relevant 0ʼLevel subjects including English language and mathematics.
1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2018.