Learn how to easily check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, ACCEPT or reject the admission.
JAMB Central Admissions Processing System(JAMB CAPS) is an online platform where the JAMBites (or admission seekers) can do a number of things, including to check their admission status, accept admission, reject admission, know the school that offered the admission, etc. See how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS and how accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS below.
How to check admission status on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB website: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Log in to your dashboard with the email address and password you used to apply for JAMB
- Locate the “Admission Tab” on the left-hand side on the page, click on it to reveal the drop-down menu which contains the “Check Admission Status Button“
- Click on the Check Admission Status button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-down menu and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your photo being displayed and a text like Congratulating you on your admission offer. On the other hand, if you have not been offered admission yet you will get a text response like “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
- Visit JAMB CAPS Portal here: http://caps.jamb.gov.ng,
- Enter your username and password to login to JAMB CAPS,
- Click where it says: “check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- On the JAMB CAPS page that will load, click “Admission Status”
- You will see where your JAMB registration number is already entered inside a box. Next, to the JAMB registration number, click the “Search” button.
- The page will search and show f you have been given admission or not.
- If you have been offered admission and you like the school, click on ‘accept admission’.
How to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS
If you have been offered admission, you have to accept it by simply clicking “accept admission…” OR you can reject the offer of admission if you don’t want the admission by clicking “Reject admission…”
To access the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), you need to visit the CAPS website (see the steps above), enter your username and password to gain access. If you have forgotten your password you have the option on the login page to recover it.
In case you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, some phone users may only see the welcome message. The CAPS page may show only welcome if it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page.
A good browser like Google Chrome browser is recommended if you are using a large screen phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete computer page to display.
If the school has not released admission list or you have not been offered admission, check back another day.