Kaduna State University, KASU Post-UTME/DE form and online registration for 2019/2020 candidates is out. If you are an aspirant of KASU, please see KASU cut-off mark below, and eligibility for the post UTME application, as well as application fee.
About KASU Post-UTME application 2019/2020
- KASU UTME Cut-off mark: Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences cut-off mark is 200, other courses is 170
- Application fee: N2000.
- Application deadline: September 8th, 2019
Important instruction: Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KASU Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal.
Eligibility for KASU Post-UTME application 2019/2020
- This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 (200 for Medicine and Pharmacy) and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to apply for KASU Post-UTME application 2019/2020
Candidates are to register for the 2019/2020 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
Log on to https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/ to begin
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirectplatform. Use “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to [email protected] quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
Learn more about KASU and Courses offered in Kaduna State University. Wishing you guys a hitch-free admission into Kaduna State University.