Kaduna State University, KASU Post-UTME/DE form and online registration for 2018/2019 candidates is out. If you are an aspirant of KASU, please see KASU cut-off mark below, and eligibility for the post UTME application, as well as application fee.
About KASU Post-UTME application 2018/2019
- KASU UTME Cut-off mark: 170.
- Application fee: N2000.
- Application deadline: August 5th, 2018
Eligibility for KASU Post-UTME application 2018/2019
- This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to apply for KASU Post-UTME application 2018/2019
Both UTME and DE candidates are to register by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
Candidates are required to pay
N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirect platform. Use “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The Screening online portal will close on 05th August, 2018 by 12 midnight.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, send an email to [email protected] quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
Mr. Samuel S. Manshop