Kogi State University (KSU) has given registration guidelines for fresh students of the school.
Hence, all new students of KSU are to note the regsitration guidelines as shown below and other information from the school regarding resumption for continuation of 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU Registration guidelines
Registration resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019. New Students are to commence registration on Monday, 11th March 2019.
Items required for the registration
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
Now you can go get your registration done and dusted. Enjoy the rest of the semester.