Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate admission list 2018/2019 is out.
See how to check your admission status below…
How to check KSUSTA Postgraduate admission status
- Candidates are to log on to KSUSTA postgraduate admission checker at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Enter your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
Registration and clearance
Candidates offered admission are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus.
List of documents/items required for the registration/clearance
Originals and photocopies of the following credentials are required:
- Birth certificate/declaration of age,
- Local Government Identification Letter,
- Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission,
- Evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into)
- 12 copies of passport photographs.
Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.
Candidates are to note that Registration for fresh students commences Monday, 18th February, 2019 and ends on 11th March, 2019.