LAUTECH Pre-degree form 2018 and admission/application guidelines: Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Pre-degree form 2018/2019 is out: Apply for LAUTECH Pre-degree program. See guidelines and details about LAUTECH Pre-degree admission in this post, as well as how to register.
This is to inform all interested persons that LAUTECH has announced application for admission into her pre-degree programs. To apply, follow the guide below:
LAUTECH Pre-degree Admission Requirement 2018
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Any Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
Duration of Programme
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months with an intensive and compulsory 3 months ICT programme.
How to register for LAUTECH Pre-degree admission 2019
Candidates are to visit: http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2018/ Click on “here to apply” link at the top of this web page. You should ONLY do this are after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address to supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
- The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Monday, September 17, 2018. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- The entrance examination which will be Computer Based Test (CBT) will take place on Tuesday, September 18 and Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 10.00a.mat specified centres in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso. Subsequent examinations during the programme will also be CBT.
Placement into Degree Programmes
Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2019 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).