MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grants in USA, 2018 is a grant with the target to breach the reseach gap in health information for FP/RH.
- Application Deadline: January 5, 2018.
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded to conduct research in family planning and reproductive health.
- Scholarship Award: The base amount for a small grant is US$10,000, which is intended to cover basic research expenses for a twelve-month timeline. The total amount of the approved sub-grant may be higher as it will be based on proposed budgets reflecting realistic data collection and analysis activities. Anticipated data use and dissemination activities should be included in the proposed budget. Travel to an international conference to present the research findings may not be requested.
Funds will be paid in three instalments: at the onset of the proposed study, after receipt of the first draft of a working paper, and after completion of the final working paper and other products related to data dissemination and use.
MEASURE Evaluation will assign a technical staff member to provide assistance for data analysis, editing drafts, and/or data utilization, as needed. This individual will also administratively manage the sub-agreements.
- Nationality: Applicants from USAID FP/RH priority country(Haiti, Yemen, Philippines Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, South Sudan, Ghana, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, Mali and Democratic Republic of the Congo) are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of grants are not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Please view/download this PDF document for eligibility and other instructions: MEASURE Evaluation PRH Small Grant RFA Round V