Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike post UTME form, screening exam date, admission cutoff mark and more for all JAMB/UTME candidates who chose MOUAU in 2018/2019 JAMB. See how to apply for MOUAU screening and other details.
Before you proceed, it is important to note that candidates with “awaiting result” status are advised not to register. If you have your O’level results, then proceed as shown below.
Deadline for MOUAU Post-UTME application 2018/2019
Online registration is scheduled as follows: Monday 9th July, 2018 to Friday 7th September 2018.
How to register for MOUAU Post-UTME 2018
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2018/2019 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration
- NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
- NOTE: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening results 7 working days after registration.
Wishing you success in you MOUAU Post-UTME screening exam.