Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) releases 2018/2019 postgraduate admission lists.
All Postgraduate (PG) aspirants of MOUAU are hereby informed that the school has released admission status of 2018/2019 candidates.
You can check your admission status following the steps below.
How to check MOUAU PG admission status
To check MOUAU postgraduate admission status, click on the appropriate link below to check on the school website:
- PHD: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/pg-phd/index.php
- Masters: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/masters/registration.php
- PgD: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/pg-pgd/index.php
When you visit the page,
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided
- Then click on the Search icon to view your admission status
MOUAU PG Registration Procedure
This information is for successful candidates, that is, those offered admission in the MOUAU postgraduate admissions 2018/2019.
Follow the steps below to complete your registration.
- If you have been admitted, he/she proceed to PRINT the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once the student has acknowledged the admission, the student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 35,500 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (#4500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- The student now proceeds to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- The admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt. PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
- ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
Congratulations in advance, and please share this post. Thanks.