2018/2019 Niger Delta University (NDU) screening exercise (post-UTME) application announced. This information is for JAMB candidates and Direct entry applicants as well.
To apply for the screening of Niger Delta University 2018, all aspirants are advised to follow the guidelines as provided by the university. See NDU cutoff mark, screening exam date, eligibility and other important information below.
- NDU UTME cut-off mark: 150. NDU
- Post UTME 2018 Application fee: N2000.
- Application Deadline: August 20th.
Dates for NDU screening exam 2018/2019
Screening is scheduled to hold from August 27th to September 1st, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY for NDU post UTME 2018
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
How to apply for NDU post UTME 2018
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
NDU Direct Entry Application 2018
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for direct entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2018.
NDU Post UTME application deadline 3018
The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.