Nekede Poly supplementary HND admission form for 2018/2019 session is on sale. Interested candidates can apply.
See details in this post.
Opportunity calls for all interested candidates who wish to apply for admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Higher National Diploma (HND) programs.
The school has published application guidelines such candidates are to follow, and other necessary information.
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduates who made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one(1) year IT programme as well as, those with(CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two (2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the following programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Applicant link” on the home page under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500.00 on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpno.edu.ng, and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Via: Fed Poly Oko Website.
All the best.