Federal Poly Nekede has published a schedule for the upcoming Higher National Diploma (HND) screening test for 2019/2020 candidates.
So, if you are an HND aspirant of Nekede poly, gear up for the screening exam!
The exam mode, date and venue
Exam mode: The exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
Date: the screening exercise is scheduled to hold from 19th – 23rd August 2019.
Venue and Time: candidates will be communicated on the day, venue and time of the screening test.
How to apply for NEKEDE Polytechnic HND Screening
1. All candidates must first go to the School Portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and general an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) on REMITA Platform using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your Verve, Visa, or Master Card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately;
4. Return to the school portal www.federalpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print your card and acknowledgment slip.
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
5. All application procedures must be concluded on or before midnight of 14th August 2019
Wishing you success!