The Nigerian Customs Service, NCS application form will be available midnight today. The Customs Service also announced that NCS portal registration will open midnight, April 17, 2019, and the recruitment exercise will commence.
The NCS targets about 32,000 persons for this 2019 recruitment exercise.
Available Positions in Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2019
Shown below are positions normally available during Nigerian Customs recruitment. Below is title/position is a brief explanation of it.
1. NCS Superintendent Cadre
The Superintendent Cadre is a senior ranking officer. This comprises of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
2. NCS Inspectorate Cadre
Assistant Inspector is Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
3. NCS Assistant Cadre
And then the Assistant Cadre is junior ranking officer, comprising of Customs Assistant.
Documents & Other Qualifications For Customs Recruitment 2019
Find below the list of qualifications for candidates interested in the NCS program:
- All applicants must pose the following SSCE or NCE or ND, or DEGREE
- Age must within the range of 18 – 35 years for interested applicants.
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Online Portal
The NCS portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and according to their official website, the portal goes live on Wednesday, April 17 2019.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the NCS recruitment are required to meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
4. Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
5. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
6. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
7. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service.
8. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
9. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
10. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
11. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Deadline for Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Application 2019
The application process which commences midnight of 17th, April 2019 is expected to last just 3 weeks only for all positions. If you are interested make sure to apply before the 3 weeks window closes.
How much is the Nigerian Customs Application Form
The NCS form is free. In other words, the Nigerian Customs Service does not ask applicants to pay any application fee. So beware of scammers.
How To Apply For the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Here is the information you will need to supply during your online application:
- An active email address
- Phone number
- All the documents listed above (Please ensure that all your documents match in dates and date of birth).
- The NCS will contact only successful applicants
Applicants are to visit the Nigeria Customs Service registration portal at vacancy.customss.gov.ng to apply.