Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 has moved to a new portal. See NIS recruitment guidelines for applicants in this post, including how to access the new NIS recruitment portal.
Nigeria immigration service recruitment (NIS) 2020
Shown in the image below is the advertised recruitment from the NIS website:
Also, recruitment by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) was announced Friday 13th March 2020.
New NIS recruitment portal
Following the recruitment announcement, the NIS also announced that it has changed its recruitment portal. The new Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal is immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
This means the to apply for NIS, or anything relating to Nigeria immigration recruitment, candidates are to visit the new NIS website. Please do not use the old portal which is nisrecruitment.org.ng as it is no longer in use and not tenable.
Nigeria immigration service form
Applicants are to note that the Nigeria immigration recruitment application process is free. the NIS does not request any form of payment from applicants and promises to ensure that all applicants undergo a fair recruitment process.
Requirements for Nigeria immigration Recruitment
According to the official website of the NIS, a person applying for the NIS has to meet the following requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant would be required to pass a drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exam date
NIS Computer Based Test CBT – The Nigeria Immigration recruitment conducts Computer Based Test (CBT) for shortlisted candidates. The time, date and other information regarding the exam shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates at the appropriate time.
Nigeria immigration recruitment news updates
Follow Nigeria immigration recruitment news on their official Twitter handle to get the latest information such as immigration recruitment starting and closing date, requirements and more
Sources: https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/, https://www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/,