Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 interview for successful candidates; and list of shortlisted candidates.
The Nigerian Navy has published list of successful candidates in the recently concluded screening test for candidates who applied for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26.
Such candidates are to follow the instructions below to check their aptitude test result written on 1 December 2018.
Instructions to successful candidates for DSSC Course 26, 2018
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(8) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillowcases.
f. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2018 will be disqualified
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 List of Successful candidates